Best High CPM ad Network For Publishers In 2022 Mr Naveed Shah
Hi Publisher. Are You Searching For The Best and High CPM ad Network For Your Website or Blog? If Yes Then You are In The Right Place Here In This Article We Will Share a Best and High CPM ad Network For Your Website or Blog. Doesn’t Matter You are Big or Small Publisher But If You Looking For The Best CPM ad Network Then You are In The Right Place. Here In This Website We Will Sharing Blogging Related Content. Best CPM ad Networks. High CPM ad Network For Publishers.
What is CPM ads?
What Is CPM ads ?This Is a Good Question and Maybe You Know already About CPM ads But I Also Know That 30% Publishers Have No Idea About CPM ads. CPM Means Cost Per One Thousand Impressions (Cost Per Mile) That’s Mean You Will Be Paid For 1k Impressions. Chose The Best CPM ad Network and Then Use CPM ads On Your Website or Blog. So Simple You Will Be Paid For Impressions.
For Example: Your CPM Is $1,89 and You Have Gain 35000 Impressions That’s Mean 35X1.89 You Earn $66+
Why advertisers Giving CPM?
Why advertisers Giving CPM?? This Is also a Good Question As I Already Said That What Is CPM ads and I Hope You Understand. Now Why Advertisers Giving You CPM. As You all are Know That In This World Have a Lots Of Big Companies Who Madding a Lots Of Things. and In Simple Word They are Want To Avar You About Her New or Old Products. So For That They all are Using CPM ads To Avar You About Her Products or etc.
Some ad Networks Paying You Per Click Or Per Action But CPM ads are Very Cool Because You Will Be Paid For Impressions You Don’t Need To Give any Clicks. Just add CPM ads On Your Website or Blog and Earn Money From Impressions
Best High CPM ad Network For Publishers In 2022:
Sovrn ad Network:
Sovrn Is an a ad Exchange For Publishers Monetize Your Website Or Blog Through Sovrn ad Network and Start Making Money From It. The Best Part Of Sovrn ad Exchange Is There Fixed CPM Option. Yes You Can Set Your CPM It Your Self. For Example If You Want $1 Fixed CPM Per 1K Impressions Then You Have Option To Set Your CPM To $1 It Your Self.
At The Time That I’m Writing This Article More Than 60k+ Website Owners are Using Sovrn ad Network Worldwide. Sovrn ad Network Have 500M CONSUMERS and 50B+ AUCTIONS Per Day. Now In Simple Word If You Want To Monetize Your Blog or Website Then Sovrn ad Network Is The Good Option For You.
Boost Your Revenue: Yes You Can Earn More From Sovrn ad Network. As I Already Said That CPM Means You Will Be Paid For Impressions and Sovrn Is a Ad Network That Will Pay You For Impressions and also You Can Set Your CPM it Your Self.
About Sovrn ad Netwrok:
Sovrn provides advertising tools, technologies, and services to tens of thousands of content creators, helping them make money, grow their businesses, and access a massive data commons that provides extraordinary insights.
We understand the value of unique storytellers, and so do the buyers who work with us. We support fair and transparent advertising, net neutrality, and healthy relationships between publishers and advertisers.
We’ve always believed in the importance of raising the standards of the advertising industry. We support the AOP, IAB, and TAG, from whom we’ve received “Platinum” status for our dedication to the pursuit of trust and transparency. We’re proud to be leaders of anti-fraud, pro-transparency initiatives that promote fair market principles.
Boost Your Revenue
You work hard to attract and retain your audience. Turn that effort into growth. Connect with us to generate the advertising revenue you deserve with our enhanced open-web targeting and private marketplaces.
Sovrn ad Network Requirements:
- Content must be safe for work
- Content must contain no nudity
- Content must not depict extreme acts of violence
- Content must not contain hate speech, harassment, bullying, threats, or similar content that advocates against any group, organization, or individual
- Content must be original
- Site cannot promote the use of illegal drugs or substances
- Site cannot support the acquisition of illegal drugs, firearms or other illegal items
- The domain represented to Sovrn must be a website or web page meeting traffic guidelines. For example, browser extensions will not be considered a site.
- Content cannot be entirely image-based
- Written content must exhibit a level of effort sufficient to engage a reader base
- Posts must be created frequently
- Posts must contain a date and time stamp
- Posts must list an author
- Sites must have reasonable history of content
- Site must display user interaction
- Slideshows or list content must contain more content than ads
- Site must be directed at only readers above the age of 16 years old
- Site must contain no file-sharing or copyrighted material
- Site cannot redirects users to unwanted websites
- Site cannot distribute malware
- Site cannot contain automatic downloads
- Site must pass all review checks
- Page cannot contain more ads than content
- Site cannot contain pop-ups, pop-unders or redirects
- Site cannot contain video ads with auto-play audio
- Site cannot contain inappropriate ads
- No more than 3 ads in view at a time
- Ads must be clearly separated from content and declared as ads when embedded in content
- Ads cannot distribute malware
- Refresh cannot occur more frequently than every 20 seconds.
- Ads cannot enable cryptojacking
- Site must be compliant in accordance with the Coalition for Better Ads
- Publisher must own or have a direct relationship with the domain represented to Sovrn
- In cases where an ads.txt file is present, the file must be on the site where ads are served, and the publisher or representative must list Sovrn’s seller ID in the ads.txt file
- Audience must arrive at the domain primarily from organic sources
- Traffic must meet current minimum quality standards set by Sovrn
- Traffic meets minimum quality standards as measured by Sovrn’s 3rd party traffic vendors
Ad Exchange Supply Policy
Sovrn strives to provide buyers and sellers with a safe, transparent, and fair marketplace. The following outlines the basic standards Sovrn employs to vet publishers wishing to participate on Sovrn’s ad exchange. This does not constitute a full list and is meant only as a guide for publishers wanting to work with Sovrn.
Sovrn reserves the right to update this list at any time without notice and to refuse or revoke participation of any publisher based on its own judgement.
If you transfer “personal data” (as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) of individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA) to Sovrn’s ad exchange, and you want to make your inventory available to Google’s DBM platform, you agree: (1) to comply with Google’s EU User Consent Policy available here, and any updates to it, and (2) to obtain consent from your readers in the EEA to the processing of their personal data by the vendors listed here, and any vendors that may be added to this list in the future.
Sovrn Ad Network Ads:
Display banners in different sizes such as 160×600, 728×90, 300×600, and 300×250 etc.
- Payment Methods Available: PayPal, ACH, Check, eCheck, Wire Transfer
- Payment Terms: Net45
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $25
5+ Best CPM ad Networks For Publishers In 2022: Click Here
Comment Below If You Want Video About Sovrn
- the best cpm ad network
- top cpm ad network
- cpm based ad network
- best cpm ad networks
- highest paying cpm ads $8 cpm
- high cpm ad network
- best ad networks for publishers
- adcash cpm
- what is cpm
- ad network list
- highest cpm rates
- payment details
- details payment
- cpm ad networks for publishers
- features pros cons
- pros cons features
- cons features pros
- is cpm
- mobile ad networks
- advantages of cpm